On Monday 28 August, Thierry Hernandez managing director of CAPYRO® takes part in the Ambassadors week.
Organised by the European Minister of foreign affairs, the goal of this half-day is to establish a direct dialogue between entrepreneurs and ambassadors. Businesses can introduce their projects abroad, identify growth opportunities or just simply discuss the challenges involved in certain markets. In our case, we became friendly with Malta.
ACCOUNT OF 2016 EDITION
In 2006, #1Ambassadeur1Entrepreneur Day received a large vote of confidence, not only from the participating businesses but also by the ambassadors and export operators themselves.
- 430 participating company heads
- 170 ambassadors
- 1700 personalised business meetings
- Small and medium sized businesses were given pride of place : 59% of firms with less than 20 employees and 33% with less than 10
- Emphasis was given to the regions : 60% of businesses outside the Paris region
- Projects on all continents: Sub-Saharan Africa (22% of meetings) Asia (19%), North Africa and the Middle East (18%), European Union (17%) and America (14%)
To learn more about the #1Ambassadeur1Entrepreneur Day, please visit the official website.
Presentation video of #1Ambassadeur1Entrepreneur 2016 :
Jean-Yves Le Drian’s speech introducing speed dating