CAPYRO® OFFERS YOU ADVICE, AUDITS, AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
PYROTECHNIC DESIGN OFFICE AND LITHIUM BATTERIES
Code du travail 2020, annoté et commenté en ligneOur engineering design office will assist you in carrying out the regulatory procedures concerning your pyrotechnics-related activity.
Fields concerned :
CAPYRO® carries out Occupational Safety Studies and Risk Analyses. From drafting to obtaining validation of your studies and analyses by your Labour Inspectorate.
CAPYRO® carries out hazard studies, impact studies and report for Installations Classified as Environmental Protection. From drafting to obtaining your prefectoral approval.
Defense and Internal Security Code
CAPYRO® draws up the technical approval report. From drafting to obtaining your prefectoral approvals, individual approval, legal entity approval, technical approval of your installation.
To carry out these services, CAPYRO® makes a preliminary audit on an existing or future site and provides you with a complete and quantified feasibility study including the following topics :
- Right-of-way : dimensioning, Local Urban Masterplan compliance, layout to be planned...
- Installations : type of installations in accordance town planning regulation, nuisance control ...
- Safety : Pyrotechnics and fire ...
- Security : Enclosed enclosure(s), alarms and remote surveillance, access management....
- Financial : Depending on the above parameters, a financial estimate of the different possible options so that you can draw up your Business Plan.
CAPYRO® also provides you with support in this projects :
- Optimisation and ergonomics of workstations, pyrotechnic equipment and Supply Chain.
- ATEX risk assessment (explosive atmospheres),
- Implementation of a safety management system,
- Adapted and personalized regulatory watch,
- Assistance in visits by State authorities,
- Assistance in visits by State authorities
CAPYRO® offers you technical assistance for the maintenance of equipment or installations, technical visits and extension of the lifespan of pyrotechnic equipment, in France and abroad.
The CAPYRO® expert operates at the customer's request for the pyrotechnic maintenance of the equipment sold.
Example of mission carried out : Maintenance of equipment sold to a foreign army
Realization of preventive and curative maintenance plans...
Example of mission carried out : Maintenance of equipment sold to a foreign military forces.
Drafting of risk analysis(s) for your staff's interventions on site abroad.
Example of mission carried out : Drafting of a risk analysis for the intervention of a technician on equipment abroad.
Assistance for the creation of ammunition depots in accordance with the pyrotechnic safety regulations of Western countries (NATO).
Example of mission carried out : Assistance to the project owner for the creation of an ammunition depot, from design to delivery abroad (ASEAN-AFRICA zone).
Maintenance of all pyrotechnical equipment after validation of the Safety Assessment (French or NATO regulation).
Technical visits conforming to the bill of specifications and the possibility of validation by operating tests. As well as national and/or international pyrotechnical installation audits.
CAPYRO® Research Bureau alongside other specialist firms can advise and direct in finding existing or innovative solutions in all matters concerning installation either fixed or mobile.