Thierry Hernandez, pyrotechnical expert and advisor in the Transportation of Dangerous Goods teaches training programmes, along with Bertrand Marchiaro (Head of QHSE) and security advisor.
The programmes are carried out in groups (5 to 12 people) on your premises. The training sessions are presented verbally using visual aids such as lesson booklets and video projections.
Le déroulé des formations
Regulatory training for Labour Code – Art. R4462-26 à 28
Safety training for workers exposed to particular risks when dealing with pyrotechnics.
- objective : To raise awareness of risks that may be incurred in the pyrotechnical field and the application of safety measures and operating procedures
- Upon hiring a new staff member or temporary worker.
- 1 day/term on a specific subject defined by the management.
- Modules : To best meet the Labour Code requirements and the special features of each establishment, different modules are proposed.
- Initial training for new employees
- Security training for workstations or for a pyrotechnical environment
- Training on acts of malice for example theft or misappropriation
- Security training when faced with a pyrotechnical accident
Additional Pyrotechnical Training
- objective : To increase the skills of pyrotechnical workers. To best meet the requirements of different establishments, 2 training courses are available :
- Initial Training
- Development Training
- Modules :
- Detonation of exposive systems
- Energy materials
- Systems priming
- Means of protection
- Pyrotechnical Safety
- Transportation of explosive material and goods
- All types of lessons on material, products and munitions from France or abroad are upon request.
Training programmes in transportation of dangerous goods adr 1.3
- Regulation context : Staff employed by dispatchers, distributors, packers, exporters, logisticians and fillers whose activites include loading/unloading and dispatching dangerous goods by road must receive training on chapter 1.3 of the Transport of Dangerous Goods agreement. For example : Logistics, Dispatch, Purchasing, Export, Quality and Security Departments.
- Objective : To make people aware of the risks when handling dangerous goods and to correctly apply safety rules for ground transport.
- Firms concerned : Dispatchers, distributors, exporters, importers, packers, logistics, fillers, forwarding agents, loaders dealing with the transportation of dangerous goods by road
1.3-A – Training programme (warehouse worker, forklift driver, administration staff)
Rules for the transportation of packed dangerous goods
- Duration 1 day
- Objective :
- To make staff aware of the risks in handling dangerous goods and to develop a sense of safety and security. To respect and apply the regulations for the transportation of dangerous goods.
1.3-B – Training programme (executive staff, administration and dispatch personnel having to guide, manage or apply regulations)
Regulation of transportation of dangerous goods
- duration 2 days
- Objective :
- To know about the risks of dangerous goods. To understand data and regulatory requirements and correctly apply the regulations. To develop a sense of safety and security.
Why be trained by CAPYRO®?
- Versatile instructors : and pyrotechnical specialists (25 years of experience in this singular domain) and advisors in the transportation of dangerous goods,
- Training programmes available on demand : with rapid planning and quick implementation,
- A personalised identification of what’s at stake : carried out at the beginning of each training session which allows us to meet with any demands
- The customisation : of modules and retranscription of pyrotechnical effects on a par with the company activity,
- Future developments : and the creation of a training room on our premises with the possibility of distance training (2018).
In addition, Capyro® is optimised in the DATADOCK data base.
Quality Decree number : 93.83.050.25.83